Monday, 27 September 2010

Back in the Fal area.

Pretty Ecstatic about having a new housemate, who ADORES FOOD!!!
like recipes and healthy stuff and she at this moment in time is cooking a steak casserole thing and it smells INCREDIBLE. literally cant describe how good it smells.
Proper home comfort food. I wish someone would hurry up and invent a way to share smell over the internet.

Other than this, the last day and a half has been pretty boring.
Today i was bored beyond belief. With joe at uni aswell i didn't have anyone to talk to all day.
Though chloe was on skype so that was slightly better.

I'm thinking to tackle my boredom now, and prevent myself eating everything in the fridge out of boredom , i will scan in some pictures. From Venice, polaroids, Glasto 09 possibly..

I will post a few up here in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment