Sunday, 28 March 2010

Home is not Creative.

It is the easter holidays away from uni. I am at home, and i am bored. Already i have had the parents nagging. Fix the car. Pay back money. Get a job. Blah. Do they not realise that this is in fact a chance for me to have a break? Given this i do have work to do for uni. Alot of sketchbook work. But for some reason or another my house and home do not allow me to be creative. I dont really have much inspiration. It is nice being home in a familiar environment and there is comfort in the same old. Yet that is part of the problem, there are no new ideas stemming from my brain onto the paper in my sketchbook. Sat here in my room, i have things surrounding me that i like and find interesting. but. the ideas that were inspired by these objects have come and gone. What to do? What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment