Saturday, 2 June 2012

Rollin'.

After my beautiful stints abroad.
Cold and Sun.
It has all flopped.
Slowed down almost to a stop.
Trying to keep the pace up. Get things moving. Things with my photography.
It's a start. Exciting things could, will, happen.

I am excited too. To be outside again.
My skin is tired of florescent lighting. My legs are tied of sitting still.
My mind is rotting away. Lack of creative stimulation.
My soul is caving in. Bit by bit.

I do not want to sit still.
I need to be moving.
I need to go. On the go. Go go go.

Photos have been had. Developed. Passed around and looked at.
My feedback is getting better and better.
I am less eager to put them all on here. Or there.
With some help, my website will be coming together. Soon.
Online portfolio.
Online Shop.
Bookings.
Clients.
IT IS ALL JUST A DREAM.
But it's not.

Things are rolling.
Slowly but surely.

No comments:

Post a Comment