Wednesday 7 December 2011

Foxed.

Yes. I used tracing paper. Shoot me. No. Don't.
I really liked this image by Derek Guidry. I like it so much that I would like it on me. Ink. Ink. Ink.
The problem I have is that, I am completely copying someone else's work. It wouldn't be so bad, if it was someone who had been a life long inspiration. Or something. But because I have only seen afew of his works. And I mainly like this one because it's a fox. The best animals. I think it would be strange to get a straight copy tattooed.

So I changed it up. I made it softer, I think. Less intense. Blue eyes over green. Compass instead of a clock. SW. South West. Always.
The issue as always. With a tattoo.
Where to have it?
This would look quite nice a bit bigger. I think anyway. You never know until there is a stencil on your skin. I'm thinking arm. Upper inside. Maybe.

Just another thing to save some money for.

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are really pretty indeed !
    Your blog is lovely (:
    xManon

    Will you please check out my blog sometime ? You can follow me if you like !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across this picture to get a picture to print out and show for me to get a tattoo.. of a fox. i keep being directed back to this drawing. i love it. its amazing, exactly what i want. I wont copy this, but hopefully you will allow me to "borrow" your idea with the soft lines. its beautiful.

    ReplyDelete