Thursday, 3 November 2011

Reading List

I thought it may be a good time to make a reading list. Seeing as I'm not really doing anything at the moment, I may as well read. My book collection at the moment mostly consists of Harry Potter, Tess Gerritsen thrillers, and a few random nice books containing love stories and fairy tales. Not the widest variety.

  • The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • To Kill a Mocking Bird - Harper Lee
  • Ulysses - James Joyce
  • The Heart is a Lonely Hunter - Carson McCullers
  • The Sun Also Rises - Ernest Hemingway
  • American Psycho - Bret Easton Ellis
  • The Door into Summer - Robert Heinlein
  • Watership Down - Richard Adams
  • Perfume - Patrick Suskind
  • The Picture of Dorian Grey - Oscar Wilde
  • A Spell of Winter - Helen Dunmore
  • The Road Home - Rose Tremain
  • The Life of Pi - Yann Martel
Now I need to purchase some.

No comments:

Post a Comment