Wednesday, 22 June 2011

My Shed.

And this is the Shed. This is where i will be living for the next few weeks as I complete my work to pass my degree.

I have a really nice cosy set up.
  • Laptop
  • Music
  • Sketchbooks
  • Lights
  • Cigarettes
  • Coffee
  • Rain
  • Sun
  • Motivation
This really is my shed. I've been listening to the Glastonbury playlists on Spotify made by the Guardian Music profile. It is slightly mad how much it has effected my mood. With the rain, the music, and the peeking sun, it almost feels like i'm there at the festival. Or at least i have the same feeling here as i do when i am there. Of course i would rather be at Glastonbury, but it is my fault that i am not, and this is how i am going to rectify my laziness.

I am finally motivated, and feeling good. I think the next few weeks will be a chance to just get on with it. Work for myself, no-one else.

All the while being protected by the rain. The smell and the sound just adding to my happiness. It is a very strange happiness. Content may be the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment