Saturday, 12 March 2011

Mr. Nobody


I watched Mr. Nobody tonight. I really liked it. Also the ideas behind it are quite relevant to what me and Ben where talking about earlier. It's over two hours long, but was interesting the whole way through and able to keep my attention. Jared Leto is lovely as always. He's also a very good actor, i'm going to say an under rated one actually.
I like it because it's basically saying that life is full of choices to make, some being hard and even though we don't know what is going to happen, and even though we can never weigh up the pros and cons of the consequence of a choice we have to make. Whatever we do is a choice that we make, must take responsibility for and live with. These choices we make, create the path we chose to live, even if we make bad choices and mistakes, this path is the right path for us.
Our own path is the right one for ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment